Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Planning for Christmas

We'll be making three different Christmas cards at the July stamp camp.  I love all three of them (plus a few other designs I decided not to make in class).  Why are Christmas cards so darn much fun to make?

The embossed snowflake card below is made with a choice of two mat colors (and ink colors for the greeting)--light blue (Bashful Blue card stock) or dark blue (Night of Navy card stock).  I think I like the light blue one better.  The SEASON'S GREETINGS comes from the Curly Cute stamp set.



I used the new Open Sleigh stamp set for the card below.  I embossed the top design using gold embossing powder.

 I made two versions of the card below.  I embossed the background mat (I love my Big Shot) with the polka dot embossing folder on the first card.

The second version of the card simply uses a polka dot background paper from the Summer Smooches Designer Paper Series.  I also used a different sentiment.
To those who live close by, I hope you can make it to July's Christmas card stamp camp.  To those who live far away, I wish you could come and join us.  And, to my good friend, Gwen, thanks for suggesting that I do Christmas cards in the summer.

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Tank you for following my blog. Your cards are cute.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE your cards! That snowflake embossing folder is on my wishlist right now for sure! Thanks for following my blog :) ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tina for following my blog: http://www.StampingWithDawn.blogspot.com. I'm following your blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. It's never too early for Christmas. I'm now following you via SC. :)
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete