Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Open Sea

My stamp camp made the card below earlier this month.  They could either make it a Father's Day card or a birthday card.  It's one of my favorite cards -- and the stamp campers loved it, too.
A couple days after class, I was using the Big Shot to cut some cardstock (I used the NEW Large Scallop Edgelits) and realized that the pieces left looked like waves.  So, I made the card below using the same Open Sea stamp set.
I also made some new teabag holder cards.  Several stamp camp members asked for me to repeat that class, so I designed some new cards for us to make.  I do love teabag holder cards...
It's a beautiful day today here in the Seattle area, so I should get off the computer and go enjoy the sunshine.

Thanks for spending time with me.
Tina

2 comments:

  1. I've just put together a card class for Open Sea - wish I'd seen your blog first xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards !! Thank you for following my blog, I am following you back now. A xx

    ReplyDelete