Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Towelette Holder Cards

These towelette holder cards are fun to make and are just so cute.  For the two cards pictured below, I used the Just Believe stamp set.  I love the saying.  The background paper is from a set I bought when the clearance sale was happening, so it's not available anymore. 



This is the inside of the card.
I left a blank space on the left side 
for a little note.
The towelette tucks into the pocket 
on the right side of the card.






Here are two more towelette cards and pictures of the insides of the cards.  I used Easy Events for the three flowers on the first card.   I used Posy Punch, which is a hostess stamp set on the second card.  
Insides of the cards


No comments:

Post a Comment