Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentines

Valentine cards are my absolute favorite cards to make.  The cards below are just a few of the ones I made this year.  They all were recently mailed out to family and friends, so I figured I could post them now.


I love the doilies we offer this year.  


I made the card above using the Delicate Details Lace Tape, the More Amore Designer Series Paper, and the Hearts a Flutter stamp set.


Pennie, my wonderful upline, told me ways to use the Natural Composition Specialty paper, and I was inspired to start using it.  I used the brayer to roll color over the card to make the musical notes stand out.  


I was just playing with the doilies and hearts  in the card above.


Once again I used the Natural Composition paper.  I used the brayer to put color on it so the design stood out.  I also used the crumb cake stamp pad to sponge color on the doily.


I wanted to do a slightly different Valentine, so I used the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set for the verse.  I learned how to do the triple-time stamping technique from Dawn Olchefske's website at http://dostamping.typepad.com .   The card above only uses two layers, but I used the same technique she demonstrates in her wonderful video.

I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day. 

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment