Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cards for Earlie Sue

My friend, Earlene, visited in July and we spent a day making cards (and working on her website).  Earlene Fowler is listed on the right side of my blog (as my favorite author) under Websites I Love to Visit.  There's also a link to her website.  If you haven't read any of her books, I highly recommend them.  She's a wonderful writer.

Okay, back to card-making.  Below are two of the cards she made when she visited us:



Unfortunately, the stamp set she used isn't available anymore, but her cards turned out very cute.  She made a third card, but she already sent it off before we got a picture of it.

Hope you enjoyed a peek at a couple cards Earlene made.

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment