Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Monday, August 26, 2013

See two blogs for the price of one!

If you're here for the LNS Treasure Hunt, see the post two below this post.  Happy hunting!

I am thrilled to be featured on Sherrill Graff's blog.  Click on the link below to go see the post!


The cards she featured are below, but be sure to go to her blog to see what else she has there.  She has a few other things (another picture and even a short interview) that I didn't post below.  And, by visiting both blogs, you make my title of this blog true.


The birthday card was designed for an upcoming stamp camp.  It's based on a design Stampin' Up! demonstrated showcasing the new In Colors (five new colors) this year, but I adapted it for this card.  
DSP:  Gingham Garden
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Punches:  Large Oval, Extra Large Oval
Big Shot and Dies:  Large Scallop Edgelits, Floral Fusion Sizzlits
Other:  Candy Dots



Teabag cards are a favorite of mine.  I love designing and giving them to people.  This card holds a teabag (see picture below).
DSP:  Afternoon Picnic
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Big Shot and Dies:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Other:  Candy Dots


The inside of the teabag card.  I made the envelope using the new Envelope Punch Board.


The autumn leaf card is one we'll be making at stamp class in a couple weeks.  I wanted something pretty easy for my class, and this turned out to be just the ticket.
Cardstock:  Naturals White, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso Core'dinations
Punches:  Label Bracket Punch
Big Shot and Dies:  Autumn Accents Bigz
Other:  Sanding block, twine

I'm thrilled and honored to be featured on Sherrill Graff's blog.  Thank you Sherrill.



No comments:

Post a Comment