Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Color Palette

I'm doing another card using the color palette from the Color Me Beautiful website.  The challenge is to use at least three of the Stampin' Up! colors on the palette in the design along with SU stamps.  Stampin' Up's colors coordinate in card stock, ink, ribbons, buttons – everything!



If you want to learn more or see the other cards and projects in this challenge, visit the Color Me Beautiful website at http://colormebeautifulchallenge.blogspot.com/.

Here's the card I made using all four colors:


I used Stampin' Up's Paper Daisies and colored them with the Rich Razzleberry Ink Refill.  Once they dried, I glued them to Lucky Limeade paper and put a pearl in the center.  It's hard to see in this photo, but I used all four colors in the card.  The Basic Gray cardstock outlines both the Rich Razzleberry and the Tempting Turquoise papers.

The second photo shows the colors better, but it's at a strange angle.  I need some photography lessons!


How about a close-up of the card?  Now you can see the colors and the flower better.


Thanks for looking!
Tina

7 comments:

  1. Your flower is just gorgeous Tina! I love the tone-on-tone effect with the razzleberry background too. Thanks so much for joining in the Color Me Beautiful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project....the colors are so strong. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the lighter shade of the flower as the focal point with all of the wonderful layers of bold color! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card & I love that textured background! Thanks for playing with us @ Color Me Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colored the paper daisies! They look great! I am right there with you on needing some photography lessons. My projects always look so much better in person! :) Thanks for joining us at CMB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is such a WOW! The colors are amazing together! Great texture and that paper daisy. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete