Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

The header at the top of this page was created in My Digital Studio.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Color Challenge

I got an email from a Stampin' Up demonstrator about a color challenge she and a few other demos are doing.  The challenge is to use as many of the five colors below in a card or project.

I decided to make a card using all the colors.  I used the hostess set called A Cherry on Top.   I'm glad I had the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me line everything up with this card!

I put some Dazzling Diamonds on the center cupcake.  A happy accident was that I had put Crystal Effects on the top knob portion of the "glass" and some of the Dazzling Diamonds adhered to that, too.

The color challenge blog is at http://colormebeautifulchallenge.blogspot.com/ if you want to know more about it.  Each week they will post a new color challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when something good comes from an accident?! That's why I always tell my customers that there are no mistakes in crafting. :) They are just chances for improvement! Your card is adorable. I love how you used the colors. Thanks for playing along at Color Me Beautiful this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina your card is so sweet and I love how you incorporated every colour into it. Thanks so much for joining us in our very first Color Me Beautiful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the added bling & how you incorporated all the colors! Very nice work & thanks for playing along with us @ Color Me Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a happy accident! Beautiful use of all of the colors and such a great idea to use that stamp set (forgot about that one)!

    Thanks so much for joining us in our very first challenge at Color Me Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! Who can ever live without bling??? Accident or no!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Color Me Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina this is just fabulous! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete